Below you will find every document you need, from registration to graduation! If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact our Main Office at 216.521.0599
General Forms & Documents
- 2019-2020 Academic Calendar
- 2019-2020 School Supply Lists
- 2019-2020 Parent/Student Handbook
- Emergency Medical Authorization Form
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Permission Form for Lakewood Park and Supporting Parishes
- Student Information Form
- Title 1 Eligibility Form
- Lands’ End Uniform Link
- LCA Health Questionnaire and Physical Form
- Tdap Booster and MCV4 Letter and Form
Effective with the 2016-17 school year, the Ohio Department of Health has revised the School Immunization requirements to include a dose of Td or Tdap AND a Meningococcal (MCV4) Vaccine to be administered before a student enters 7th grade. Therefore, your current 6th grader will need to show proof of having received this booster dose before returning to school in the fall.
- Medication Consent Form This form permits the administration of medicine to the student by the school nurse.
- Allergy Action Plan
Should your child have food or other allergies, this form allows your physician to permit the administration of 1 or more allergy medications to your child during school hours.
- Asthma Action Plan
This two page form includes an asthma action plan and a form that ill allow your child to carry and use an inhaler during school hours. Some parents choose to keep a back-up inhaler with the nurse in the school clinic. This form also allows the nurse to provide the inhaler to the child.
- CYO Physical Form
This form is required to be completed prior to participation in any practice or game. The form is good for 1 year— if you submit a form completed by your child’s doctor prior to the start of a school year, the form should be valid for the entire sports year.
- Emergency Medical Form
- CYO Coaching Application Form
This form must be completed by all coaching candidates.