We understand how hectic family life can get outside of school—and we can help with that! At LCA, we offer a quality program for families who need supervision for their child after school. This applies to students in grades K-8.
Take a virtual tour of our after care space.
What does our program stand for?
We don’t exist simply as a location where your students can “hang out.” Our before and after care program emphasizes personal discipline, social development and emotional well-being, as well as recreational, health and safety skills.
What activities take place in this program?
You can expect your child to take part in:
- Quiet time to work on homework individually or with a teacher’s help as needed
- Daily opportunities for reading
- Opportunities to participate in small group games, which provide basic skills such as
sharing, taking turns, and respecting others
- Group or individual play in the gym or on our school’s beautiful grounds
- Opportunities for daily imaginative play
- Daily reinforcement of health, hygiene and classroom safety
- Opportunities to develop self-discipline through adherence to regular routines and responsibilities
*Homework assistance is available from 3:15-4:15 p.m.
What time does the after care programs begin and end?
For every day school is in session, the times are as follows:
After School: 3-6 p.m.
*Full-day care is available on select days when school is not in session. The program also operates a summer camp Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm during summer vacation.
How do I sign up my child for after care?
Parents interested in participating in the program should complete a Registration Form and return it to the Main Office. The form and payment are needed to hold your child’s spot for the following school year. Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
What are the costs for the after care program?
There is a deposit fee of $60 per child for the program – it is due along with the application. $10 of this fee is for registration & is non-refundable. The remaining $50 is a supply fee that is non-refundable after Friday, August 18, 2018.
Daily Fees are as follows:
- After-School Care: $15/day
- Vacation Days (full-day): $50/day. To see what days our Care Program is open, please consult the schedule found here: Care Parent Calendar 2018-2019
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Before and After Care Program, please contact the program director (Sara Koumandarakis) at 216.521.0559 ext. 3044, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.