Lakewood Catholic Academy continues to monitor current guidelines by the State of Ohio and the American Academy of Pediatrics to remain open for full-time, in-person instruction. With an emphasis on parental choice, we offer robust, in-person and digital learning options that families may switch between every two weeks.
We believe that our approach to education this year is thoughtful and balanced. It has been informed by leading authorities, as well as our own experience in serving over 100 little children on campus in our Early Childhood Program throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- First Steps Toward Reopening for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Reopening FAQs (Updated on October 23, 2020)
- Digital Learning Plan
- Digital Learning Handbook
- Student COVID-19 Response Plan
- Student COVID-19 Policies and Waiver
- At-Home Health Screening
- Contact Tracing
- Common COVID-19 Symptoms and Related Illnesses