Located on Lake Avenue between Cook and Belle Avenues in Lakewood, Ohio, LCA sits on an 8-acre campus on Lake Erie’s picturesque lakefront. Take a virtual tour here, or better yet, schedule a visit, today!
Take a virtual tour of our campus.
Our campus is made up of:
- 3 buildings that house large classrooms
- 1 science laboratory
- 1 technology center & 1 innovation lab
- 1 large gymnasium with full stage
- Dining hall and kitchen where hot lunch is prepared and served each day
- 15,000-volume Saint Augustine Library
- 1 lovely chapel that is a regular meeting place for class-level Masses, prayer services, and the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Dedicated spaces for music and art instruction
- Spacious, tree-filled greenspace
- Impressive lakefront “backyard” which provides a natural playground, featuring a greenhouse, a tranquil Grotto dedicated to the Virgin Mary, and an outdoor classroom.