Child Care Tax Credit Resources
Under current federal law, eligible families can claim child care tax credits. Detailed information on federal child care tax credits for parents is available at:
- The Internal Revenue Service: Call (800) TAX-1040 or (800) 829-1040
- Tax Information for Parents:
Consult your tax advisor and the IRS to confirm your eligibility.
Family Friendly Events in Northeast Ohio
Spending time as a family is important. Research states that it:
- Builds children’s self esteem,
- Strengthens family bonds,
- Lessens the likelihood that children will get involved in risky behaviors,
- Encourages communication,
- Fosters an environment that values academics, and
- Teaches children the importance of positive relationships
Most importantly, family time means you can just have fun and enjoy each other’s company! Make the most of your weekends and do something together. Each week community events are posted on Northeast Ohio Family Fun.
Bright Beginnings is a leader in early intervention and home visiting services. They partner with families, the medical community and other organizations to ensure that all children grow, learn and develop to their fullest potential. Bright Beginnings helps to support families as their child’s first and most important teacher, and to get the services and resources that they need. Click here to learn more.
Resources/Tools for Parents to Help Children with Social Emotional Development
Facilitating and promoting social emotional development in the early years will have a huge impact on a child’s self esteem, confidence and ability to build and maintain healthy relationships. Click here to learn more.