Lakewood Catholic Academy is pleased to provide a quality After Care Program that meets the needs of parents who require after school supervision for their children in kindergarten through fourth grade and their older siblings.
Personal discipline, social development, emotional well-being and academic growth are emphasized through the following activities:
- Homework assistance
- Daily opportunities for reading
- Opportunities to participate in small group games, which provide basic skills such as sharing, taking turns, and respecting others
- Group or individual play in the gym or on the school’s beautiful lakefront campus
- Opportunities for daily imaginative play
- Opportunities to develop self-discipline through adherence to regular routines and responsibilities
The hours of operation for the program are from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. after school, every day that school is in session. Full-day care is available on select days when school is not in session, based on the amount of children that need care for those days.
Take a virtual tour of our After Care space.
How do I sign up my child for After Care?
Parents interested in participating in the program should complete a Registration Form and return it to the Main Office. The form and payment are needed to hold your child’s spot for the following school year. Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
What are the costs for the After Care Program?
There is a deposit fee of $60 per child for the program. It is due along with the application. $10 of this fee is for registration and is non-refundable. The remaining $50 is a supply fee that is non-refundable after Friday, August 21, 2020.
Daily Fees are as follows:
- After School Care: $15/day
- Vacation Days (full-day): $50/day.
If you have any questions regarding the After Care Program, please contact Patrice Link at email@example.com