Lakewood Catholic Academy is pleased to provide a quality After Care Program that meets the needs of parents who require after school supervision for their children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
Personal discipline, social development, emotional well-being and academic growth are emphasized through the following activities:
- Homework assistance
- Daily opportunities for reading
- Opportunities to participate in small group games, which provide basic skills such as sharing, taking turns, and respecting others
- Group or individual play in the gym or on the school’s beautiful lakefront campus
- Opportunities for daily imaginative play
- Opportunities for arts and crafts
- Opportunities to develop self-discipline through adherence to regular routines and responsibilities
After Care begins at dismissal and operates until 5:30 p.m. every day that school is in session. Full-day care is available on select days when school is not in session, based on the amount of children that need care for those days.
Proposed full-day care dates for the 2023-24 school year are as follows:
- Thursday, October 12
- Monday, December 18
- Tuesday, December 19
- Wednesday, December 20
- Friday, February 16
Take a virtual tour of our After Care space.
How do I sign up my child for After Care?
Parents interested in participating in the program should complete a Registration Form and return it to the Main Office. The form and payment are needed to hold your child’s spot for the following school year. Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
After Care registration for the 2023-24 school year is currently closed.
What are the costs for the After Care Program?
There is a deposit fee of $75 per child for the program. It is due along with the application.
Daily Fees Are as Follows:
- After School Care: $18/day
- Full-Day Care: $65/day
If you have any questions regarding the After Care Program, please contact Patrice Link at email@example.com