What your child can expect for his or her Catholic experience at LCA:
- Each school day begins and ends with prayer, led by a student or administrator
- Each month, we focus on 1 traditional prayer of the Church—learning and understanding its meaning. The lives of the saints are incorporated into each morning prayer
- Daily religious instruction—including assistance with sacramental preparation for First Communion, First Reconciliation, and Confirmation
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd – a Montessori-based approach to religious education based in Scripture and Liturgy for children in grades K-5. Take a virtual tour of our Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Atrium.
- Class-level masses and prayer services in a beautiful chapel and periodic all-school masses throughout the year
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is offered during Advent and Lent
- Priests from Saint Clement, Saint James, Saint Luke and Transfiguration Parishes regularly visit classrooms and celebrate the Eucharist
- A broad range of service opportunities for children of all ages
- An unwavering commitment to developing young people into tomorrow’s leaders
Need to Pray and Reflect?
Our Chapel is available for prayer, reflection, and class masses throughout the day. The entire school periodically gathers for mass and prayer services in the LCA gym or the campus grotto and all of our school families are invited to attend.
Take a virtual tour of our Chapel.