Ways to Give
You can arrange to make a monthly gift to LCA, enabling you & LCA to plan a budget more efficiently. Click here to download a mail-in form to begin your donation. Please note if this gift will be matched by an employer.
Multiply your gift! You may be surprised to learn that your employer will match your charitable contribution to Lakewood Catholic Academy. Oftentimes, all that is required from you is the completion of a simple form.
As grandparents and grandfriends are often the foundation of their families, we invite you to become part of the foundation that supports Lakewood Catholic Academy. With an annual gift to LCA, you’ll support our Grandparents’ Society, helping to ensure LCA’s premier Catholic education remains available for students of all ages for years to come.
Planned Giving Options
Click here to learn about additional ways you can invest in the future of Lakewood Catholic Academy.
Named Scholarship Funds
Our student saints are grateful for tuition assistance generously provided by the following . . .
- Saint James Legacy Fund
- Sister Thaddeus Saints Scholars Fund
- The Abigail Sammon Angel Fund
- The Gary and Maureen Arbeznik Family Scholarship Fund
- The Battiato Family Scholarship Fund
- The Bob and Loretta Cleary Family Fund
- The Cecelia Fallon Walsh Scholarship Fund
- The Christine Dolce Music Scholarship Fund
- The David McGlynn Foundation
- The John C. Morabeto Scholarship Fund
- The Kathy Laino Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Logan John Podhradsky Scholarship Fund
- The Alice McGinty Family Scholarship Fund
- The McKean Family Scholarship Fund
- The Patrick Gerard Votypka Scholarship Fund
- The Sergeant Eric Getz Guardian Angel Fund
- The Steinbrunner Family Fund
Add your family’s name to the list above to make a lasting impact at LCA and help form future saints!
Catholic Community Foundation Angel Scholarship Fund
By contributing to the Catholic Community Foundation’s Angel Scholarship Fund, you’ll help us increase the number and size of tuition assistance packages distributed to LCA families each year! What’s more, gifts of up to $1,500 are eligible for a dollar-for-dollar Ohio state tax credit. Click here to learn more.
In the end…it’s the beginning that counts.
If you believe that every child should be given every possible opportunity to succeed, please consider your support of the Fund for LCA.
Your gracious donations and unwavering support year after year, are what has built the foundation for Lakewood Catholic Academy. We give thanks to all who have contributed to the Fund for LCA. It is your continued belief in our institution– our exceptional educational programs, rich extracurricular activities, and vibrant campus that allows our children to be given every opportunity to succeed. Tuition, alone, does not pay for it all. We have faith that with your unfailing generosity and love, Lakewood Catholic Academy will remain a pillar of education for many years to come.
in the unlimited potential of our students.
in the inspiring powers of our teachers.
in the importance of a Catholic Education.
we can’t do it without you.